Read the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals excellent brochure, “The Sensible Way To Enjoy Your Inground Swimming Pool”, to learn how to avoid swimming-related accidents. For the continued enjoyment of your backyard swimming experience, please follow the following safety tips.
Pool Safety Tips:
- Don’t allow diving or jumping in your pool.
- Remember, alcohol consumption and swimming do not mix.
- Carefully supervise all the swimmers in your pool – especially small children. They’re your responsibility!
- Always secure your pool from unsupervised and unauthorized use.
- Make sure signs, stickers, and labels are posted and clearly visible, and that rescue devices, such as life rings or ropes, are nearby.
Caution: The use of diving and sliding equipment can be hazardous. Imperial Pools, Inc. does not recommend the use of these appliances. If used, care should be exercised to use only equipment meeting the recommended safety codes established by the Association of Pool and Spa Professionals. EcoThermTM Pools are designed and intended for private residential use only.
NOTICE: This brochure is for illustrative purposes only. The fabricator makes only those representations which are stated in its written warranties. Any other representations, statements or contracts made by the dealer and/or the contractor to the customer regarding any materials produced by the fabricator are attributable only to the dealer and/or contractor. The dealer or contractor who sells or installs your pool is not an agent or employee of the fabricator.